Our Planning Process
As your financial resource, we are committed to helping you accomplish your unique financial goals and objectives. After developing a thorough understanding of your risk tolerance and short- and long-term goals, we will work together to create a customized financial plan. In order to accomplish this, we will take you through the planning process, which is designed to help us determine how to best address your financial goals and dreams.
- What are your hopes and dreams?
- What are your financial concerns?
- Do you have a high or low tolerance for risk?
- Do you have any specific tax considerations?
- What is your time horizon?
- Annual plan review (minimum)
- Measure progress towards goals
- Incorporate life changes
- Adjust strategies as necessary
- Ongoing due diligence of portfolios
- Risk management strategies
- Customized asset allocation
- Investment portfolio construction
- Income strategies
- Asset preservation
- Implementation schedule
- Account establishment and funding
- Introduction to account access
- Develop benchmarks
Fee based, and non-fee based financial planning is offered by financial professionals who are investment advisor representatives of Equitable Advisors, LLC, a SEC-registered investment advisor.